Math for Kids 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Grade Class Graders. Arithmetic, Visuals, Series.
Do you search for offline math games for kids or you are math problem solver? Give it a try! This is math game with levels for kindergarten, preschool, 1 grade, 2 grade, 3 grade, 4 grade and more. Inspired by preparations for math exams and tests with our kids into the area of common core math, we created an interactive offline game for math problem solvers. The questions cover different areas: Visual counting – animals, objects, shapes; Arithmetic – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division; Equations and Inequalities; Number series. It has different levels – numbers up to 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000. How to play? – Make tests, answer questions, improve your response time.
- Questions organized as an exam / test sequence (30 questions)
- Good mixture of different type of questions – Arithmetics, Rows, Visual.
- Shows the result after the exam (count of correct/incorrect, time used)
- High scores – keeps track of your best result for each level
- Different levels – questions with end result up to 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000
- Supports different color palettes for different tastes.
Why playing math?
Math develops and increases several mind capabilities, like:
- Speed of Counting and Calculations
- Patterns recognition
- Concentration level
- Analytical skills
- Systematic Thinking and Logic
- Abstract Thinking
- Many others