Chess learning. Kids play offline chess and learn. Different strength levels.
Do you like offline chess game or strategy games for two players? Give it a try! Especially designed for kids to have fun, to develop mind capabilities and to support sequential learning of the chess game. Supports different color palettes and chess pieces sets for different tastes. In general, this is an interactive free offline chess game with different levels and playing styles appropriate for everyone – beginners and grand masters, children and adults, planners and improviser. The game is for 2 players and the opponent could be your friend or the open source chess engine Bagatur. So, you could play chess with friends on the same device or with the computer program Bagatur.
- Flipboard function.
- Undo move with “back” button of the device.
- Moving by drag and drop as well as by selecting from and to squares.
- Supports 3 different styles – freestyle, pieces aware, all chess rules.
- Incorporated chess engine Bagatur. On the strongest level the ELO rating is about ~2700.
- Supports different color palettes and chess pieces sets for different tastes.
Why playing chess?
Playing chess game is extremely helpful, because it develops and increases several mind capabilities like:
- Analytical skills
- Strategic thinking
- Concentration level
- Patterns recognition
- Many others.